• Formal training from:
1. Pandit Sridhar Vyas (Ujjain), Dr. Puru Dadhich (the then HOD at Bhatkhande Music College, Lucknow), Smt. Vibha Gupta,
2. Guru Bandana Sen (Kolkata) and Prof. Rajkumud Tholia(Ujjain)
Kathak had been taken as a subject in B.A. in Govt Girls Degree College, Ujjain, M.P.
Sangeet Ratna and Sangeet Probar in Kathak from Bangiya Sangeet Porishad.
1. National Scholarship for higher studies after B.A.
2. Gold Medal awarded by Bangiya Sangeet Parishad for securing first position in Sangeet Ratna exam in Kathak.
3. 1st Position in inter-collegiate solo Kathak dance competition as representative of Govt. Girls Degree College Ujjain.
4. 2nd Position at the district level in the 1991 youth festival.
5. 1st position in solo kathak dance competition organised by Oindrila Jatiya Sangeet Academy.
Participated in many programmes of dance telecast in DD Bangla and National Network of Doordarshan like – “Aayore Basant Bahar”, “Desh Aamaar Desh”, “Kathaker”, “Anginaye” etc and performed kathak in Kolkata and other districts of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.