About Him :
Mousam Nandi started his journey at the age of six from Late Gobindo Chakraborty. He got the initial training for 10 years under the guidance from Srijan. After completion the training from Bharat Banerjee and Sunita Banerjee, he becomes a regular stage performer.
He also took few lessons from Late Sukdev Mukherjee for Bharatnatyam. Now he has established himself as a regular performer in the field of Manipuri Dance, which he has learned from Guru Kalavati Devi & Bibmabati Devi.
His Major Performance:
- In Jamshedpur where I took earlier education, I took part in many dance competition & staged, 'BIRPURUSH','SHYAMA',' DUI BIGHA JAMIN' etc. with Late Guru Sukhdev Mukherjee. I went many places for dance with 'SRIJAN' group & everywhere I received appreciation.
- He took part Annual show 2007 in Salt lake nartanalaya, Salmohul Utsav in Jhargram, Basanta Utsav organised by Rajya Sangit Academy. Haldia festival in Haldia.
- 2004 – Uday Shankar Festival in Kolkata organished by Mamata Shankar Ballet Troupe
- 2006 – 25th anniversary of Rajya Sangit Academy Celebration
- 2006 – Kolkata Doordarshan celebrate 75th year of publishing Gitobitan in Rabindra Bharati University (Jorasako building)
- 2006 – Vidya Sagar Mela Kolkata.
- 2007 – International Conferation cultural evening organished by IIIT (Indian Institute of Information Technology) of Allahabad
- 2007 – 9th National Festival of New Choreographies in Delhi
- 2008 – Celebrating 25th years of Navanritya organished by dancer's guild in Kolkata
- 2008 – Inaugural Ceremony of Rabindranath Tagore Centre (ICCR) in Kolkata
- 2008 – Aditya Bikram Birla Kalanedhi Award ceremony organiesd by Sangit Kalakendra of Mumbai
- 2008 – Nehru Centre's Dance Festival of Mumbai
- 2008 – 10th anniversary The Times of India Kalaghora Art Festival, Dance Festival of Mumbai
- 2008 – Performed in the Stars of Tomorrow in the Dance Arena organised by West Bengal Dance Group Federation in Kolkata
- 2008 – Also staged a dance drama at National Auditorium, Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy, Segunbagicha,Dhaka. 'Hey Ananta Punya' based on Tagore's play 'Notir Puja' directed by Warda Rihab a prominent artist of Bangladesh. Produced by Shadhona-A Center for Advancement of Southasian Dance & Music
- 2009 – Poongal Festival organized by Bengal Tamil Association
- 2009 – World Dance Day in Rabindra Bharti organized by Rabindra Bharati University (Jorasako)
- 2009 – In Uttam Mancha organized by Bank of India, a culture evening arranged by Manipuri Nartanalaya.
- 2009 – Indian Habitat Centre organized by HCL arranged by Manipuri Nartanalaya.
- 2009 – Tagore Festival arranged by ICCR in Satyajit Ray Auditorium Kolkata, arranged by Sadhana(Bangladesh)
- 2009 – Uday Sankhar Festival arranged by Manipuri Nartanalaya
- 2009 – Dhuli Festival in Bhubaneswar organized by Manipuri Nartanalaya arranged by Dance Academy, Bhubaneswar
- 2010 – Khajuraho Dance Festival organized by Manipuri Nartanalaya arranged by Govt. of Madhyapradesh
- 2010 – Sananda Srimati arranged by Ananda Bazar Patrika, Manipuri Nartanalaya
- 2010 – W.B.D.G.F. – Basanta Utsav
- 2010 – Lingraj Festival, Bhubaneswar arranged by EZCC.
- 2010 – National Gallery of Modern Art, arranged by Manipuri Nartanalaya at Mumbai.
- 2010 – Mudra Dance Week Festival arranged by NCPA in Mumbai
- 2010 – Manipuri Labanya organized by Sangeet Kalakendra arranged by Manipuri Nartanalaya.
US | SERVICES |
FEEDBACK | CONTACT US | E-MAIL
(c) calcuttayellowpages.com (P) Ltd