Dr. Asok Kr. Saha
M.S. ( PGI- Chandigarh), DNB (New Delhi)
D.Orth (Cal), M.Sc.(Cal), MNAMS
- Consultant ENT & Head-Neck Surgeon
- Specialist in Micro-Ear, Micro- Laryngeal Surgery, Trauma & Cancer Surgery of Head-Neck
Personal Designation and name of his Institute
Associate – Professor, Department of ENT & Head neck Surgery, Medical College, Kolkata
- Resident teaching fellow, ENT at PGI Chandigarh - July 1994 to 1997
- ENT Surgeon Department of ENT National Medical College - July 1997 to August 1999
- ENT Surgeon Birpara SG Hospital Jalpiguri, West Bengal - From 12.08.1999 to 19.03.2003
- Resident Surgeon & Tutor, Department of ENT , North Bengal Medical College - From 20.03.03 to 07.11.2005
- Resident surgeon & Tutor, Department of ENT, Medical College, Kolkata - From 14.11.2005 to 22.09.2009
- Assistant Professor, Department of ENT, Medical College, Kolkata - From 23.09.09 to 22.05.14
- Associate Professor, department of ENT, Medical College, Kolkata from 23.05.14 till date.
- Conducted 1st FACIAL TRAUMA COURSE on 19th January 2014 at Apollo Gleneagls, Kolkata.
- Awarded MNAMS – Membership of National Academic of Medical Sciences ( India) date 10.02.2004
- Awarded – Prof P.K.Khasnobis Award – 2007 for best Article in Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck Surgery, 2007 June, West Bengal.
Research & Publications:
Details of Research publication Published in Journals of Academic bodies
Evalution of Vestibular function in otosclerosis before and after small fenstra stapedotomy – Indian Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery 2001 January – March Vol. 53 No 1.
Article entittled – evaluation of improvement of hearing in type I Tympanoplasty and its influencing factors – Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and head and neck surgery 2006, July-Sep – Vol. 59, No.3
Rhinoplasty and young's operation in atrophic Rhinitis - Indian Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery, 2006 October – December, Vol 58. No.4
The study of the Ideal Curvature of metallic tracheotomy tube in CA Larynx - Indian Journal of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery. Vol 63. No.3. July-Sep 2011
Within out single flap tympanoplasty - State Journal of otolaryngology. W.B. 2007, December Vol.13 No. 2
Malignant Melanoma of the nasal cavity - State Journal of otolaryngology WB 2008 December. Vol-14 No.2
Air gun pellet in orbit. A case report - State Journal of otolaryngology WB 2009, June Vol 15. No1
Evaluation of Vestibular exercises in management of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
- Indian journal of otolaryngology, Head-neck Surgery. April - June 2010, Vol. 62(2) 202-207
Bilateral antrochoanal polyps - A case report - Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head-Neck Surgery, 62 ( Suppl) 83-84 2010
Sinonasal and orbital Malignant Neoplasms in pediatric population : A study from a tertiary care centre in India. Journal f evidence based medicine and Healthcare Vol 2 / Issue 03 / January 19, 2015.
Comparative study of intra osseous wiring, miniplate osteosynthes is and Reconstruction plate with bone graft in the method of treatment for mandibular fracture : Journal of evidence based medicine and Healthcare Vol 2 / issue 32 / August 10, 2015.
Editor Ashok K. Saha otology & middle ear surgery Japee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) ltd, 1st edition : 2016
Worked as editorial board member from 2007 - 2009 State Journal of Otolaryngology, WB.
Worked as faculty member for conducting several workshops at department of ENT & Head neck Surgery, Medical College, Kolkata.
i) Workshop on laryngology with live surgery ( with Laser) and cadaveric dissection 30th & 31st October 2010.
ii) Workshop on head neck surgery with (Cadaveric dissection 17th , 18th & 19th June 2011
iii) Workshop on advanced Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and CME with Cadaver dissection 3rd & 4th february 2012.
Worked as one of the member of Advisory Committee 4th Annual conference of laryngology and voice Assosiation 1st SAARC international conference laryngology summit August 2015.
- Life member, Association of Otolaryngology of India
- Life Member, Association of Phono – Surgery of India.
- Life member, Association of otolaryngology, West Bengal Branch
- Apollo Gleneagls Hospital, Kolkata
- AMRI Hospital, Saltlake, Kolkata
- Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata.
- G.D diabetes Institute & Speciality Hospitals, Kolkata
- Calcutta Heart Clinic, Salt Lake City, Kolkata