- about us
- Support & Aftercare
- Hearing Aids
- Cochlear Implant
- Speech Therapy
"Excellence we aspire; Performance we deliver".Contact Us
Our entire staff is assembled for one purpose: to serve our patients. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible hearing care we can, based on your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to evaluation, solutions, and prevention of hearing impairment.
Just like your primary care doctor, choosing a speech-language or hearing professional is one of the most important decisions you can make with many consequences. Your first and foremost consideration is the rapport between you or your loved one and the speech-language therapist and/or audiologist. This rapport comes with a holistic, patient-centric approach to solving communications difficulties.
A hearing aid cannot be prescribed like eyeglasses. So, proper hearing aid recommendation and fitting is highly dependent on the judgment, skill and healthcare expertise of the professional selecting and fitting the instrument. Most hearing aid dispensers simply do not have the in-depth training, experience and certifications needed to accurately evaluate, diagnose, treat and provide on-going care to correct your hearing deficiencies.
The audiologists at Audiology and Speech Solutions evaluate your hearing comprehensively, provide an accurate diagnosis, select and dispense the hearing instrument to best meet your needs. In addition, they provide on-going support, counseling and service of the hearing system. They also dispense hearing aids and ensure you improve your quality of life and attain the best possible outcomes tailored to your specific needs and budget by:
1. Applying Advanced Training and Expertise - Our team of audiologists are extremely committed, highly trained, possess the Doctor of Audiology (AuD) degree, and continue to train every year by attending conferences and keeping abreast of the latest technologies and therapies.
2. Providing Detailed Diagnosis - We are experts at diagnosing all your hearing issues from the simple such as ear wax to the complex such as tinnitus. We measure and analyze hearing sensitivity, speech understanding, middle and inner ear function, auditory nerve function and balance problems.
3. Treating All Hearing Difficulties - We treat all your hearing problems that we diagnose and figure out the root cause of your deficiency. If it is linked to another problem in your body, we will refer you to another specialist so that you are able to correct your problem.
4. Evaluating and Treating Auditory Processing Disorders - Sometimes children with no hearing loss may exhibit auditory processing disorders. We use several advanced tests to determine how a child's brain responds to auditory information. Our speech-language pathologists and audiologists can then work with the child with the auditory processing disorder in several ways to rectify this deficiency.
5. Offering you the best hearing aids - We keep current with all the latest technologies to design, select and fit the best hearing aids and assistive listening devices to suit your specific needs and budget. We even offer you a trial period so that you are comfortable with your new device before committing to a purchase, and you even have financing and payment options.
6. Providing Total Hearing Care - We provide Aural rehabilitation or "Aural rehab". It is the process of diagnosing and describing a hearing loss, followed by the implementation of different individualized therapies. We use aural rehab in our practice as an important component in the overall care of our patients. We see our patients as more than a set of ears, and the goal of aural rehab therapies is to assist individuals with hearing loss in compensating for the problems that it causes.
Medica Superspeciality Hospital, Mukundapur
Narayana Super Speciality Hospital, Andul Road
Bhagirathi Neotia Mother and Child Hospital, Rajarhat
Shraddha Eye Hospitals, New Alipore