SIPART PS2 is currently the most widely used positioner for linear and part-turn actuators in a wide range of process industries. This is not without reason. The proven all-round design has a particularly flexible stroke
Range, intelligent diagnostics, and communicates either via HART, PROFIBUS PA or Foundation Field bus. What has been proven so often is certainly the correct choice.
Designed in a Makrolon, aluminum or stainless steel casing, the SIPART PS2 positioners are suitable for all applications. Designed as standard with IP66 or NEMA 4x degree of protection, they are resistant to even the most hostile environments. SIPART PS2 is also available with an explosion-proof enclosure with EExd IIC T4-T6 type of protection.
Single-acting actuators: In Makrolon, stainless steel or aluminum enclosure, as well as flameproof aluminum enclosure (Ex d)
Double-acting actuators: In Makrolon enclosure, stainless steel enclosure and flameproof aluminum enclosure (Ex d), It can be also used in non-hazardous areas
- Standard Macrolon enclosure to IP66/NEMA 4x protection, with optional aluminum or stainless steel enclosure
- Versions with external non-contacting travel sensors
- High flexibility in the stroke range from 3 to 200 mm (0.1 to 7.9 inch) (more on request)
- Communication via PROFIBUS PA, Foundation Field bus or HART
- Intelligent diagnostics functions
- EEx d explosion-proof version